This weekend was a strong contender for busiest and best of all time. In the past three short days I:
- tasted wine at A Southern Season
- had amazing sushi at Spice Street
- split a pitcher of Sky Blue Golden Ale at the Carolina Brewery
- received a dozen roses (see above).
- played disc golf with Riley (and won of course)
- had amazing sushi at Sumo
- worshipped my wonderful Maker at Whitley Church.
- had specially designed Baby Shower Invitations made for Bobo and SIL!
- had some pretty amazing LifeChat.
- looked at the stars.
…all with the Tar Heel.
ps. More to come about the invitations. I am so excited to reveal their awesomeness once they have been mailed!